Donate to Foundation Now
We are looking for additional volunteers to help with the crisis phone on the weekends. We will provide you with training on receiving crisis calls.
We are looking for additional volunteers to provide childcare at the shelter on Monday night’s from 6:00-7:00 pm while clients attend Women’s Group.
***If interested in volunteering directly with clients, a back ground check is required. To do this, please call the Sheriff's Office in the Solem Public Safety Building between 8am and 5pm to make an appointment to be finger printed. There is a charge for this service. Return the fingerprint card, the volunteer application, and a receipt if you would like to be reimbursed for the charge to: PO Box 398, Pierre, SD 57501. If you have any questions in regards to volunteering for Missouri Shores, please call (605) 224.0256.
Volunteers needed for:
- Board of Directors
- Help with the crisis phone. (fingerprints required)
- Help with childcare. (fingerprints required)
- Help with other (painting, cleaning, moving furniture, maintenance)
- Help with fundraising events.
- Help with awareness activities such as Kid Safe Saturday or Domestic Violence Awareness Month special events
- Help with sorting donations and keeping the donation room tidy
How To Apply
Mail the completed forms to:
PO Box 398
Pierre, SD 57501
Help stop the cycle of violence.